The Home Ambiance Fragrances utilize antique inspired apothecary bottles, filled with fragrance to permeate the air. White birch reeds included.
- Acqua: Reminiscent of a delicate sea breeze, Acqua is a light sophisticated fragrance.
- Aria: Aria is a beautiful fragrance with citrus and floral notes followed by green accents. Recommended for your entryway or office.
- Grapefruit: Antica's grapefruit essence results in a clean, fresh, invigorating fragrance prized by citrus aficionados. Loved by both men and women. Perfect fragrance to use in your kitchen.
- Green Fig: This scent begins with fresh green notes of cut grass, luscious notes of fruit and violet, then softly envelopes you in the sweetness of wild fig. This type of fragrance is perfect for small and enclosed spaces like powder rooms.
- Lemon Verbena Cedar: Invigorating notes of tart lemon, orange and lemongrass mingle with notes of fresh Italian verbena. Perfect fragrance for your kitchen or home office.
- Magnolia, Orchid, Mimosa: A spirited feminine scent that blends the fragrance of the majestic white Magnolia flower with the aromatic Orchid.
- Orange Blossom: A bright, captivating fragrance of orange blossom, lilac and jasmine nicely mingle with citrus notes of mandarin and lemon. Use in your entryway to first entice guests or your lived-in spaces like your living room or family room
- Prosecco: Apricot and passionfruit complement the sweetness of sugared black currant. A crisp scent celebrating the effervescence of Prosecco and Champagne. Recommended for an office or living room.
- Manhattan: Zesty Satsuma and bergamot citrus balance the spice and aromatic black pepper in this scent. A subtle brandied cherry note is an elegant accompaniment to the rich notes of deep cognac, vetiver, amber and bourbon.